As much as we enjoy seeing you, we can coordinate all of your prescriptions into one monthly pick-up or home delivery on a date that works for you.
- Meet with your pharmacist on a monthly basis to discuss your medications
- Allows you the convenience of fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Eliminates the need to call in multiple prescription refills
HOW IT WORKS
- Talk to your any of our pharmacy staff about enrolling in Med Sync Program.
- Once enrolled, the Pharmacist will review your medications and develop a plan to synchronize them so they can be picked up on a single day each month that is convenient for you.
- Pharmacy staff may call you to confirm your pick up date about a week prior and identify any necessary changes that should take place before your prescriptions are fille.
- After reviewing any changes to your medications, the pharmacy staff will prepare each prescription and create one package for easy pick up on your scheduled date.
- On your scheduled day, you pick up all of your prescriptions at the pharmacy. At that time, you can ask the pharmacist any questions that you may have about your medication.
- The process repeats itself each month so that you can pick up all of your medications at once, and the pharmacist can identify potential issues to help you take your medication as prescribed.
- Once enrolled, let your Physician know that you are participating in a Med Sync Program, med sync has a positive influence on the relationship between you, your pharmacist, and your physician.Through med sync, you can all work together to improve your health. If your pharmacist identifies any issues during their monthly review of your medications, they can work with your physician on a solution.
- Medication synchronization is most helpful for patients taking multiple, ongoing monthly medications, the elderly, and patients new to chronic drug therapy.
- There are some medications that are not appropriate for a med sync program, such as antibiotics, ointments, eye drops, and “as-needed” medications for pain.