Giant Genie Pharmacy offers you with a more affordable and FDA-approved way to treat erectile dysfunction: Sildenafil. If your current Viagra® option is too costly, make sure to consider Sildenafil now.
How should I take Sildenafil?
– Be honest about allergies. Before taking it, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to Sildenafil or any of the ingredients in Sildenafil products. Consult with your pharmacist and ask for assistance.
– Follow your doctor’s instructions. Take Sildenafil exactly as it was prescribed for you. Strictly follow your doctor’s instructions and make sure to read the prescription label as well. Don’t take this medicine longer than the recommended period, or take smaller or larger amounts than what is prescribed.
– Take note of its side effects. If you become nauseous, dizzy, or if you experience numbness, tingling, or pain in your jaw, chest, neck, or arms, call your doctor right away. You may be experiencing some serious side effects of Sildenafil.
– Don’t take it more than once a day. Take Sildenafil only when needed, or at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Don’t take it more than once in a day.
To make sure that Sildenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you are suffering from any of these medical conditions and ask for the appropriate medical advice before you start taking the drug:
- A recent history of a stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure (within the past 6 months)
- Kidney or liver disease
- Low or high blood pressure
- A stomach ulcer
- Coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, or heart disease
At Giant Genie Pharmacy, we want to help you enjoy an active and healthy sex life with the help of Sildenafil. Please note that we can only dispense this product with your doctor’s Rx. If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at 704-814-0154. We are open from Monday to Friday at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and we are open on Saturdays as well.